I Dream PCS
I Dream PCS
PK3-PK4 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Elem 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
W 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.7:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
3:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Before and after care availableNo Cost
Program accepts vouchers Contact school for detailsNot Required
I Dream Public Charter School will redefine success and achievement by equipping young people with the confidence, emotional intelligence, and skills to achieve purpose in life and learning on their own terms. Our learner-centered, strengths-based approach to teaching and learning is a collaboration between learners, staff, and families, that incorporates the assets of our community.
Restorative Justice Program
• Small class sizes are provided to build deep relationships between learners, families and staff.
• I Dream PCS regularly collaborates with families and community members to make decisions that support the learning and brilliance of each child.
• Learners have Dream Time twice per week to explore their own passions or interests and pursue answers to their own questions and curiosities.
School opened in 2020
- 98% Black/African-American
- <1% Asian
- 2% Hispanic / Latino
- <1% Native American / Alaska Native
- <1% Native Hawaiian / Other Pacific Islander
- <1% White non-Hispanic
- <1% Multiracial