Welcome to the My School DC data page! This page is intended to provide aggregate information to families and schools to support data driven decisions. The first year of the My School DC common lottery took place in 2014 to determine matches for new students at all participating schools for school year 2014-15. If you seek school-specific data, please contact the school itself and refer to the Helpful Links section for public postings related to the lottery from the DC Public Charter School Board (PCSB) and DC Public Schools (DCPS) central office. My School DC data polices are set by the Common Lottery Board.
Year over Year Comparisons
- Seats Made Available in Lottery and Waitlist Movement.
- Important: These data are for informational purposes only. Rank schools in your true order of preference.
- Total applications and results from 2014, 2015 and 2016 lotteries.
- Number of applications by grade: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Applications and seats offered by grade: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Unique applicants on waitlists by grade: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Applications by preferred language: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Distribution of applications by ward: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Applications by Ward and Grade: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Match rate by ward of residence: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Median number of schools selected on application: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- Match rate by grade and number of schools selected on application: 2016 | 2015 | 2014
- PCSB link to SY16-17 charter waitlist data
- DCPS link to SY16-17 waitlist data and seats made available in lottery
- PCSB link to SY15-16 charter waitlist data
- PCSB link to SY15-16 charter available seats
- DCPS link to SY15-16 waitlist data and seats made available in lottery